Thursday 6 December 2012

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?

Hey Guys,

Cant stop listening to this song :)

Been busy with uni work for the last couple of days but have managed to create a couple of things I'm a bit proud of :) I previously featured some photos I had taken to be made into an advertising campaign for Asos... well I have started to create my advertisements :) Let me know what ya think!

This was the first draft of my Asos app but I have since altered it slightly...
This is the most recent version, which do you prefer?

I have also started to create a magazine advert...

What do you think? All comments welcome :)

Ive also got a new look on Lookbook!
Jo
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. great work and cute skirt!!

    Check out my BLOGSALE
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogsale.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete