Saturday 24 November 2012

I rub my eyes 'cause it's hard to see Surrounded by all this beauty...

Hey guys :)

Its been such a busy week this week, got both of my photoshoots done for my uni projects which is great :) Just means lots of editing and possibly a re-shoot of some of the photos but overall I'm really happy with how they have turned out :)

As promised I have edited a few to post on here to show and hopefully get some feedback :)

The shots are supposed to be used in an advertising campaign so would be used for a billboard or bus.


For this image I used eye rocks from ASOS I think they turned out so well, however they are not the easiest things to apply, but the effect is amazing :) I would definitely use these again! The eye rocks are modelled for me by my housemate Hannah isn't she stunning?!

For this image I used lip rocks also from ASOS and again I love the effect these have and these were surprisingly easy to apply! However not sure how practical they would be if you wore them on a night out for instance. I would definitely use them again for photoshoots though as I love the way the studio lights hit them :)

These are my favourites but I took a lot more!! :)
Let me know what you think :)

Jo 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. they look amazing! i love the layout of the shoes and i could see the picture of selina in a magazine for sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome. I still want to try out the lip foils.. I think they'd work very nicely on a billboard or three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lip foils, just don't know how practical they would be lol! You should totally try them though :)

      Delete