Wednesday 24 April 2013

If you close your eyes...

Hey guys,

I realise it has been ages since I last posted! I blame the amount of uni work I have had over the last couple of months I feel as if I haven't had time for anything else in my life. I have just handed in two of my units and have one more to go yay! So thought I would make a bit of time for my tiny corner of the internet :)

So I haven't had much time/money really for shopping recently however I have picked up a couple of bits here and there... This is one that I picked up in the Topshop sale last week and I have fallen in love with it!



It was £15 in the Topshop sale! Absolute bargain! Here I have layered it over a body con top and leggings but when summer is in full swing I think it will look great on its own :)

Also for some reason my hair is looking uber red in these photos which I'm not complaining about :)

I have recently finished a photography project at uni and would love to share the photos with you on here so keep your eyes peeled :)

Hope you have been enjoying the beautiful weather :)

2 comments:

  1. your hair looks a gorge colour lovey! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The sun made it look really red! xx

      Delete