Thursday 28 February 2013

Strawberries Taste How Lips Do...

Hey Guys,
Wanted to share a few more items that I have bought recently during my spending spree in H&M and some basics I purchased recently from New Look :)


Here I am wearing a burgundy cardigan which I bought in the H&M sale for £7 I think it is going to replace my standard black one as I just love this colour!
I am also wearing a basic white T-shirt which I bought in the Tall section in New Look it came in a pack of 3 with a grey one and a black one for £12.99 and they are great for tucking into skater skirts for a casual look for when I'm just going into uni :)


I am also wearing a black skater skirt I got from New Look for £9.99 before student discount! I've wanted one for a while but hadn't found quite the right shape or length for me but this one is perfect! 

The only issue was when taking these photos I may have flashed my photographer Hannah about a million times as every time a gust of wind came the skirt blew up around my ears! Luckily I always wear body con skirts under skirts like this! 

I am also wearing my New Look boots which I actually purchased brand new on eBay for £10!


Its hard to tell from this windy photo but here I am wearing this cute headband I found in H&M for £1! It is a plain black band with feathers attached to a chain so that they fall with your hair :)

I now have so many basic items its unreal, but I always think you can never have too many as they go with literally everything :)

Do you have a lot of basic items in your wardrobe?
Jo
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I love burgundy, I can't get enough of it! my main basic item is my cardigans and blazers- H&M have some amazing blazers at the moment and I've got two of the same ones in two different colours, and I intend to extend my collection!

    http://emmabydesign.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete