Friday 8 February 2013

30 Random Facts About Me

Hey guys,
I've read quite a few of these posts recently and I love them! I love finding out little details about the lives of the bloggers you read about daily :) So I thought I would jump on the band wagon! Some of these facts if you know me will come as no surprise :) I went for 30 facts rather than 50 as my life really isn't that interesting!


  1. My middle name is Michelle and it was chosen by my older brother as that was the name of his girlfriend at the time (he was only 4!)
  2. I was born in Glasgow and moved to England when I was 9 months old
  3. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 16 (I'm now 22!)
  4. I've known my boyfriend since playgroup and he has lived round the corner from me most of my life
  5. Our first date was probably a bike ride because thats what we did pretty much everyday for the first summer we were together :)
  6. I have never broken a bone
  7. I had to touch wood as soon as I finished typing that last one
  8. I want to be able to do things without learning.. For example as a child I tried ballet, karate, gymnastics, swimming, golf, guitar lessons and piano lessons and quit all of them!
  9. I hate my legs, you will never see me with bare legs unless I am lying on a beach in a country far away
  10. I have size 9 feet!
  11. I buy a lot of shoes because anytime I find a pair in my size its such a novelty I just buy them!
  12. I am ambidextrous 
  13. I did a tandem skydive when I was 19
  14. My first holiday abroad without my parents was to Magaluf with my boyfriend when we were 17
  15. I blush very easily
  16. I've never bitten my nails
  17. I still drive my first car which I got when I was 18
  18. I write with a fluffy pen everyday at uni (child at heart)
  19. I'm a bit of a control freak (I just like things done my way!)
  20. I hate it when my underwear doesn't match
  21. I can't go a day without chocolate (literally! it's like an addiction)
  22. I've never been to a festival
  23. I don't wear trousers (except at work)
  24. I have the same group of friends from school
  25. I love cows and own a lot of cow related paraphernalia 
  26. My housemates reckon I have a thing for bald men (Seriously though Jason Statham is like the hottest man alive!)
  27. I am very squeamish! (My boyfriends knee cap once went out of place and I had to try comfort him and stop myself from vomiting at the same time!)
  28. I've always wanted bigger boobs!
  29. For years I believed my parents when they told me that when my brother was little he was so fat they use to roll him down the garden!
  30. My best friend has been doing summer and winter seasons halfway round the world for the past two years and yet she is still my closest friend and always will be :)
Thought I'd end on a happy note :) Hope you enjoyed reading and getting to know me a bit better :) If you can relate to any of these random facts leave me a comment I'd love to hear form you :)

1 comment:

  1. my housemates reckon < correction, your housemates KNOW you have a thing for bald men lol!! just like you KNOW i have a thing for guys that need a wash and a haircut hahah :) xxx

    ReplyDelete